We hope you enjoy using our web site and the services provided by our Company.
Without some of your personal information we could not do our job but rest assured that we are committed to protecting your privacy on line and keeping your information secure.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’), the data controller is The Cherry Group encompassing Cherry Kitchen Makeovers, Cherry Fitted Bedrooms, Cherry Bespoke Fitted Furniture and Cherry Glass Designs Limited of Haywood House, 40 New Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1PA.
Personal data means any information provided by you, with your consent that can be used to identify a specific person. We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site cherry-kitchens.co.uk and www.cherryglassdesigns.co.uk or by personal contact. This includes information provided at the time of using our web sites or by phone or personal visit to our premises, when ordering literature or goods, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services or information.
How we use that information:
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We keep details of transactions you carry out through our site or from personal contact for the purpose of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys from time to time, that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- The personal information we hold allows us to keep you posted on latest products and services. If you do not want to be kept on our mailing list you can opt out at any time.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Your personal details will not be passed on or sold to any other company in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We may from time to time contact existing customers to inform them of a new offer or service, if you do not wish to receive these emails you may opt out at any time.
We offer customers several options to purchase goods and services. All options offer complete security. The Cherry Group do not store credit/debit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
The Cherry Group take the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses glassdomain.co.uk or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of glassdomain.co.uk on other Web sites
- To recognise you when you return to our site.